Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mass

Today felt like a very productive day. I actually worked on my homework, and got a fair amount of it done. K and I went to the center to go to some bookstores and get some bread. We decided to spend some time in the cathedral in the center. As we were going in I mentioned that we should go to mass sometime, which would be a cool experience, and also be a cultural activity. So there I was, reading my book about the golpe del Estado en 2009, when music started and everyone who was there starting standing up. Apparently they have mass at noon everyday, so there we were for mass on a Tuesday afternoon. We stayed for the whole thing. I enjoyed it; it was interesting to see their worship service. This is the cathedral we were in:


So we did do more things today, but it all sounds kind of boring typing it all up. We did start a new workshop on Monday, which was fun. It is a lot nicer to be teaching it after having taught it a few times already.

No comments:

Post a Comment